Monday, January 28, 2013

Broccoli

Broccoli... who would ever think that someone would write a whole post on boring old broccoli.  THIS girl because this is the BEST broccoli ever.  I used to like broccoli, now I love it.  Between my bro and sis, the broccoli battle can quickly turn into a brawl.  I would just give up and go back to the garlic mashed potatoes.

It doesn't get much simpler than this.  My mom couldn't even believe I had to write it down.  Unfortunately, my brain isn't a filing cabinet full of delicious recipes like hers is.

If you like broccoli, try this.  If you don't like broccoli, try this.  It may change your feeling on the little trees.
  


So throw it all in a pan and cook it until the broccoli is cooked to perfection.



But not without the secret ingredient! Vegeta seasoning.  I don't even know what's in here but it takes your broccoli to a whole new level.


And back to the same dinner plate of perfection.




Broccoli

Ingredients:

2 lbs broccoli florets
Olive oil

Pepper
1/2 tsp. vegeta seasoning


Directions:
1. Rinse and drain broccoli.
2. Put all of the ingredients in a large pan.  Cook on high until broccoli is tender.
3. Squeeze some lemon over it and ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment